Today marks a pivotal moment for the PeneloPe EU Consortium as it convenes at the Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia for its M36 Review meeting.
Key Meeting Highlights:
- The session commenced with a comprehensive overview provided by Félix Vidal, the project coordinator from AIMEN Centro Tecnológico, setting the stage for discussions and insights.
Insights from the Second Day in Reggio Emilia:
- Continuing its activities, the consortium delved into the project’s Project General Assembly (PGA) on the second day, fostering collaboration and strategic planning.
- A notable feature of today’s agenda was a consortium training session on ‘AR and VR for the training of operators,’ skillfully delivered by the experts at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (UNIMORE).
Engage with PeneloPe’s Training Initiatives:
- The consortium values your input! Is there a specific topic within large-scale manufacturing that you would like to receive training on? Share your preferences and contribute to shaping the future of manufacturing education.
- Follow the updates and insights from the M36 Review meeting.
- Join the conversation using #Manufacturing #Industry40 #PeneloPeEUConsortium.
As PeneloPe continues to drive innovation in the manufacturing sector, stay tuned for further developments and advancements.