PeneloPe will be at DMIS 2023
PeneloPe will host a workshop and a booth at the Digital Manufacturing Industrial Summit in Valencia on 25-27 April, 2023.
The aim of DMIS is to provide a networking conference to answer these questions by linking industry, technology, and research together, by exploring the latest interpretations of concepts, and by understanding how others have already benefited.
Apart from having a booth, PeneloPe is organizing a workshop:
Title: Large-Scale High-precision manufacturing and Standardisation
Date and Place: Wednesday, 26th April 2023 14:00 – Assembly Hall Red Cube
Description of the session: The future of the EU manufacturing sector competitiveness is in rethinking the relationship and finding the balance between increasing production performance, quality and accuracy while ensuring workers’ safety and resource efficiency. Large-part manufacturing plays a key part in finding this harmonization, as until now it has been a sector characterized by the high customization required, but a different way it is possible. In this session, experts from Large Organizations, academia and RTOs will present state-of-arts publications and will discuss the advances foreseen with the members of the audience to create a fruitful environment for knowledge-exchange and networking.
Moderator: Asif Mohammed – Digital Manufacturing Lead at AIMEN Technology Centre
- Introduction to Large-Scale High-precision Manufacturing and Standardisation
Speaker: Ana Rodríguez Vidal – Project Manager at AIMEN
- Digital thread enabling a seamless dataflow in the product lifecycle
Speaker: Asif Mohammed – Digital Manufacturing Lead at AIMEN Technology Centre
- Valorization of Project Results by Standardization and latest achievements in ZDM
Speaker: Christian Grunewald – Project Manager at DIN e. V.
- PathML for DED manufacturing, Welding and Gluing
Speaker: Mihail Babcinschi – Researcher at University of Coimbra
- Human-centric hybrid production cells in large-scale high-precision manufacturing
Speaker: Zoi Arkouli – Research Engineer at Laboratory for Manufacturing Systems and Automation
- The future of the EU manufacturing sector competitiveness is in rethinking the relationship and finding the balance between increasing production performance, quality and accuracy while ensuring workers’ safety and resource efficiency
Speaker: Gabriele Ridolfi – To Be Defined
- The value of standardization for fast time to market industrial solutions
Speaker: Andreas Böttinger – CTO, software development at EVT